Psoriasis and Eczema Regimen
Psoriasis and eczema appear to have many different potential causes. There is not a
good regimen that is effective in the majority of cases, or for that matter, in 25% of cases, except for one thing - a vacation at the beach, exposing the affected areas to sand, sun, and surf. Using baths with a cup or two of salt and exposing affected areas to a moderate amount of sunlight on a regular basis can be used by those who do not have the opportunity to visit a warm beach.
What is more effective than (sodium) salt baths for some are magnesium sulfate (also known as epsom salts) baths. Since both magnesium and sulfur are nutrients that usually help skin disorders, and some will be absorbed through the skin, bypassing the digestive process, plus there is direct application to the affected areas, this can be a very effective and inexpensive method to control the problem. Applying two or three drops of an anti-inflammatory antiseptic essential oil like lavender or rosemary to the bath can greatly speed the process. Note that using essential oils in a bath in any but the smallest amounts can irritate mucous membranes and sensitive skin, so start with a single drop. Better yet, but far more expensive and time consuming, is to get a muslin or other porous cloth bag and add the dried herbs to it and steep in the bath, since the potentially irritating oils are bound, yet most of the beneficial compounds are still present.
Some of the potential
causes and possible solutions of skin disorders like psoriasis and eczema.
1. Insufficient water intake. When the skin does not have sufficient water available, it can cause problems. Recommend the Water Cure, being sure to get sufficient amounts of a good salt such as Real Salt or Himalaya Pink Salt. Besides the hydration effects of the Water Cure, the salt is a good antiseptic that in many cases helps restore beneficial bacteria balance in the digestive tract.
2. Insufficient liver or kidney function. If the liver and/or kidneys cannot process toxic wastes quickly enough, the body can send them to the skin for disposal, causing an allergic reaction. Recommend a good liver / kidney combination like Planetary Herbal's Stone Free. See Kidney Cleanse and Liver Cleanse regimens for further information, although Stone Free is one of the best single supplements to clean both the liver, kidneys, and bladder, but if there is pain caused by the liver (usually felt in the upper back and/or shoulder), FutureBiotics Silymarin Plus works better.
One anecdote of childhood eczema reported to a rife list was about a toddler who, while his parents were not looking, got a stick of butter and ate half of it. Within two days, his eczema was visibly healing and within a week it was gone. Needless to say, they let him eat butter whenever he wanted afterward.
At first it would appear that the child had a lack of dietary undamaged oils that was provided by the butter, but since butter has very little essential fatty acids, it is probably more likely that the butyric acid in the butter stimulated beneficial bacteria and hence B vitamin production in his intestines, particulary PABA and biotin, which solved the problem.
3. Lack of essential fatty acids or the inability of the body to metabolize them. Recommend combination EFA supplement like Jarrow Omega Balance in large amounts or otherwise ensure sufficient essential fatty acids in the diet. What also may be helpful is using a non-essential fatty acid in the form of coconut oil internally. Use only extra virgin coconut oil. It contains lauric acid and other compounds that will provide some benefit of moisturizing the skin from the inside out, but the main benefit is normalizing and regulating thyroid gland output. Saturated fats like coconut are also the best oils for cooking since they are not damaged by heat. Good coconut oil can also be used topically, of course, and due to the slightly antiseptic and good moisturizing properties, this can sometimes provide a great deal of relief.
4. Lack of skin nutrients like PABA. However, PABA can cause skin to regenerate more quickly, in which case it can make the problem worse, but since PABA is required for healthy skin, a lack of it may cause skin to degenerate, and therefore be expelled from the body, more quickly. PABA and other B vitamins are produced in the intestines by the action of beneficial bacteria. When the balance of bacteria is affected, less are produced and the resulting deficiency can cause problems. Recommend a B vitamin supplement that includes PABA as most good ones do. Repair intestinal flora by removing infections if they are suspected and supplementing a beneficial bacteria supplement like Jarrro-Dophilus if necessary until a good balance is restored.
5. Lack of other B vitamins, especially biotin. Like PABA, though, biotin can also cause the skin to regenerate more quickly. Sometimes, though, liver function is compromised by a lack of B vitamins in which case they do help. Recommend B vitamin supplement that includes 100% RDA biotin as most good ones do, or get a very large amount of biotin (1000% RDA) in Vitol Great Hair, which is also one of the best single supplements for skin and nails, too. If necessary, repair intestinal flora by removing infections.
6. An allergic reaction to skin mites. Using a topical like neem oil and/or baths with Miracle II Soap or Miracle Neutralizer may help. Ozonated olive oil sometimes works in a short time, and ozonated neem oil works even better, but is more difficult to find. Bubble baths with Miracle Soap may work due to their ultra-surfactant action which makes water molecules slipperier with less surface tension, and may allow water into the breathing apparatus of mites and drown them. Salt baths are found effective in some cases, too, possibly by controlling mites or other pathogens which may live on the skin.
7. Internal parasites. The waste products of large parasites like roundworms may cause problems and the growth factors they produce for their own benefit of reproducing may affect the skin. Recommend antiparasitic program.
8. cAMP/cGMP Balance. Psoriasis is sometimes associated with low levels of cAMP and high levels of cGMP, hormones in the body. Coleus forskohlii, which boosts cAMP levels, is one of the few natural products to be studied and show a benefit to some of the people in trials. The best value for a coleus forskohlii extract is probably Enzymatic Therapy's, which is often used for weight loss by normalizing thyroid function, but is also the best herb to boost cAMP levels.
9. Gasoline and other petrochemical fumes are associated with an increased risk of psoriasis and eczema, possibly by burdening the liver with their removal from the body. Recommend avoiding as much as possible and using FutureBiotics Silymarin Plus to minimize their effect on the liver if avoidance is not possible.
10. Reaction to detergents or body care products made with petrochemicals. For all body care products, use Aubrey Organics products, the only ones I have seen commonly available that do not contain petrochemicals. For clothes detergents, use Miracle II, Seventh Generation, or other non-petrochemical detergent, or just plain borax, to wash clothes. Use non-petrochemical dishwasher liquid when washing dishes.
11. Allergic reaction to dairy or wheat products. Try to avoid both strictly for at least two weeks to see if problem improves.
12. Topical zinc formulas sometimes work wonders, and are sometimes completely ineffective. Cheap zinc oxide creams can be had in the form of Badger sunscreens. A commonly available product called SkinZinc also works in some cases, but since it contains petrochemicals is not a good choice for long term use. A zinc topical can be made oneself, too, by mixing 1/4 to 1/2 tsp zinc sulfate powder in 4 oz aloe juice or colloidal silver.
|I am posting here so that others can benefit from it as well.
The Dead Sea salts and mud will clear psoriasis. Personally had clients who cleared and cured their psoriasis with the Dead Sea salts/mud, without any life style/dietary changes.
In the book "Blended Medicine" there is a writeup about a study including more than 1440 patients with psoriasis who were given Dead Sea salt and mud, all reported improvement, most were cured.
You should be able to get the Dead Sea salt and mud in your healthfood store. if not, please contact me privately.
Rife Frequencies, Annotations, and Comments
Eczema - 9.19, 707, 1550, 802, 787, 727, 10000, 5000, 2720, 2008, 2180, 2128, 664, 120, 20
Eczema_1 - 770, 916, 415
Eczema_2 - 730.2, 1550, 802, 787, 690
Psoriasis (also use Hypothyroid set and see General Parasite, ascaris, and other roundworm freqs) - 2720, 2489, 2180, 2170, 2128, 2008, 1552, 880, 800, 786, 728, 664, 304, 152, 112, 104, 100, 96, 64, 60
TrueRife - Selected frequency sets in F100 format with comments
Yes, we have seen a reversal in psoriasis. After 2 treatments per week for one month, the clients flaking skin was replaced with fresh pink skin as part of a healing process.
Here is the info:
#8000mg MSM supplementation & Vitamin C / 4,000mg morning and 4,000mg evening
#Allow 6 weeks to see response
#Eliminate Ice Cream from diet.
2720, 2489, 2180, 2170, 2128,
2008, 1552, 880, 800, 786,
728, 664, 304, 152, 112,
104, 100, 96, 64, 60